Thursday, July 8, 2010

This Isn't About Dog Training; It's About Obsession

So, I almost made it straight to bed without a single e-mail.

Question:

Why can't I have normal fans?


Why can't normal people like me?


Really.


Okay. I guess I'll have to read the e-mail before I can do actual complaining.


So, when I e-mailed him yesterday, I was blunt and to the point. I mean, Hi, don't ever call me that; I find it rude. Of course it's the first word of his reply. I'd wear a feather in my hair for real, if I could guarantee that it wouldn't add to his fixation. I can guarantee that it will.

Here I am. I need to be asleep. I have less than 7 hours of nap time already, and I have a very long day tomorrow. ...I'm going to do a very smart thing, and not respond. Don't worry, he'll call me at 11am. -_____-;;

A-Fucking Wonderful.'

-Loki <3 who is tired, cranky, and about to castrate the nearest male in the next thirty seconds. If you like your balls, today is not the day to approach me, flirt with me, or ... you know what? Pretend I don't exist. For your own sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment