Sunday, July 11, 2010

Here You Have It

So, he e-mails me yesterday saying that we uh... You know... Should maybe not see each other because

because

because

WE ARE WORKING TOGETHER AND IT'S UNPROFESSIONAL TO ACT LIKE ....

AN UNPROFESSIONAL....I might smack someone.

I e-mailed him back.

You think? That's a smart idea; I just thought we WERE DOING THAT FROM THE GET-GO!

Did I miss something? Really? I had to have missed something. Freaking weirdo. What the hell? What the hell?

Okay, done with my freak-out fest...
....and headed to make this point.

*Ahem.* Agility students:
When I say to keep your dog from coming nose to nose with another dog, I am not talking to myself. I am not forcing my vocal chords to make comprehensible, sensible sounds just for the fun of it. I mean it.
I will not have a dog fight on my hands.
I will not allow YOU to allow your dog to make a mistake that could cost him his life.
I will not allow YOU to allow your dog to make a mistake that could cost ANOTHER dog his life.

So. Keep your dog on you and please do what I ask of you.
If this is too hard to handle, DO NOT TAKE MY CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment